Make Up Of Our Ba Community

Bulgarian. Lived in the US for 7 years. Met a beautiful Argentine girl there and here I am 2 years later on with a lovely 4 month old baby girl. Love to travel and explore new places and cultures. Enjoy sports and debating. Open to expat activities and events

Born in East Kilbride , just south of Glasgow. Started travelling at 22 and was able to see all of South America peddling Scotch whisky . a messy divorce in Spain saw me go off the rails for a few months but a friend sent me out here 7 years ago on a consultancy job and here I am with a two year old boy and the best partner in the world.

At the height and top of my career with Morgan Stanley in San Francisco I was brutally fired. There was no place for me to go but down. I disliked that and abruptly decided to retire early. Wife of 19 years marriage disliked that, so she decided to divorce me. With nothing left for me in Toronto (besides harsh weather and heartache), started to explore the Caribbeans & Mexico with short trips (never been any where else but Canada & US). One time the travel agent suggested Argentina, "too far away" I said, "try it" she said. More than surprised couldn`t believe. Migraciones kept giving me 90 days every time I asked. I became oblivious. Here I am 8.5 years later perma-tourist with yet another big problem to solve. My life is a continuous series of mishaps on the edge, never a dull day.

I'm from NY (Lawn Guyland). My Argentine wife and I moved down here with our 2 kids in 2000. Musician, age 52. Probably staying put here.

At the height and top of my career with Morgan Stanley in San Francisco I was brutally fired. There was no place for me to go but down. I disliked that and abruptly decided to retire early. Wife of 19 years marriage disliked that, so she decided to divorce me. With nothing left for me in Toronto (besides harsh weather and heartache), started to explore the Caribbeans & Mexico with short trips (never been any where else but Canada & US). One time the travel agent suggested Argentina, "too far away" I said, "try it" she said. More than surprised couldn`t believe. Migraciones kept giving me 90 days every time I asked. I became oblivious. Here I am 8.5 years later perma-tourist with yet another big problem to solve. My life is a continuous series of mishaps on the edge, never a dull day.

Wife divorces you because you no longer have a "successful" career??? Sometimes I hate people (like her).

To be fair we've only got his side of the story..maybe he never put the toilet seat down or other heinous men acts that merit divorce.. :huh:
To be fair some of you intensely evil feminine creatures even try to force us to sit down as well. Or other heinous women acts that merit divorce.. :huh:

Back