Make-up

Does anyone know if they sell BareMinerals in BA? It's the only brand i use, i can't seem to find it anywhere! Thanks.

Emazz...BareMinerals is not sold here....your best bet is to have someone coming this way to stock up for you or ship it down **check out how I suggest in the above post.
There are other companies that do mineral makeup..but I am not sure if they are sold here..if I can locate any I will either post here or send you a private note..

Hi, I just wanted to let you all know that they are openning soon a new Mac Store in Galerias Pacifico. (Florida & Cordoba).

Hey there! I am about to rave - I had a consultation with Javier Aranda - http://www.javier-aranda-hair-makeup-design.com and we then used him for a party last weekend, me and a few girlfriends, they do all the models him and cesarario, thats not right but its something like that - my god we looked so good, never, I say never have I been to a salon and really been happy. I have got lots of good info on this forum and never posted before as I have never really been impressed by the professionals in the country until now. It was cheap too, well cheaper than the 100s of greenies I spend at homefor no satisfaction. Finally something to rave about whilst stuck here with my husband.

In my own personal collection portion of my store
gracee-creations.com I now have some beauty products and tools that are available, I also have eye shadows, pigments, brushes, large crayon pencils and will sell until supplies last.
I also have a couple of mascaras and eye shadow palettes available.

This is for the person that was looking for mineral makeup a while back...I found an ad in a current magazine today for Maybelline Mineral Power..no fragrance, no talc, no preservatives...

Most of the pharmacys carry Maybelline as does Fallabella I believe....
Here's the website for more info: www.mineralpower.com.ar

Hope this is helps you out!

sorry what a mess of words at the end...in a hurry and didn't proof read...

should be:

Hope this helps you out....sorry!!!

The MAC store is open already & there is a Kiel's in Palermo.

Kiehl's Buenos Aires Store
Armenia 1527 Palermo Soho
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires,

Has anybody tried Regina comsetics vs the more expensive imported MAC that I love? I love MAC but thought I might try Reginas to see if they are comparable and at a better price.

SFGirl, mac (e/s) and mac pro are still the best in pigmentation and application but Regina comes fairly close to pigment in comparison (for lesser money). I am not familiar with their ingredients though. Selection is very limited and not too many options (matte, lustre,etc.) it is worth a try - i use them but mostly during "cooler season" because some colors do crease (even with eyelid base) and needs to be touched up now and again.
another product that is really good and readily available is rimmel (uk).

Back