Make-up

i have found a fantastic website called www.egminerals.com they have over 300 shades of mineral foundation, are extremely helpful, you just write to them and tell the colour you are using and they will help you pick one that will match your skin tone. they even send little bags of the mineral foundation in other colours so you can tweak it till its perfect.

it has no fillers, its just pure minerals... and its super cheap.. ive bought a few things from them and they send to australia no problem. you just need to get yoursef a kabuki brush and the cheapest place for makeup brushes (and i mean super super cheap - i found them from recommendations on You Tube) again is from the US its www.coastalscents.com - again they have great products too.

i was horrified when i tried to buy a foundation in BA - it was double the price in Aust (and we get ripped off), i bought a clinique one and ended up looking like a carrot.. no pale tones

anyway the egminerals website has the colours all grouped, ie. neutral, peach family, yellow family etc... they sell foundations, pure mineral eyeshadows, blushes etc and because they are all loose they are not going to get broken in the post.

Back