Making out audibly with your BF/GF for 2 hours in crowded coffee shop.

fifs2 said:
Making out aka snogging, necking, smoothing in my 80s generation...the youngsters of today probably have a more modern term for it...anyone know?
Smoothing! Haha, that's great. Never heard of that one before.

For the record, Gringoboy, "Making out" or whatever it should be called by successive generations (I'm curios to hear if it's got a new name) is a kissing session, maybe with some groping involved, typically with all clothing on. :)

I have only witnessed it outdoors, usually in parks. So there I've never noticed the audible part. But I think it is a nice part of BA culture. I appreciate this opposing view to what is the norm is the states, i.e., the reverse of our prudish standard.

i think its awesome... saw this guy in plaza st martin do the bra unhook with one hand, across from me on a bench... i wanted to clap! but i just smiled!

Zackdotcom said:
i think its awesome... saw this guy in plaza st martin do the bra unhook with one hand, across from me on a bench... i wanted to clap! but i just smiled!

We're not prudes..we are just pure envious! My younger boyfriends could barely undress me in the bedroom never mind the park..!

Give those kids a break - they probably lived with their parents, did not have the price of a hotel room, and were overpowered by their hormones.

If that happens again, just switch tables, look the other way and let them enjoy themselves.

Once I saw a couple making love - not making out - at 3:00 p.m. on the steps of the New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art. She was standing against one of the columns, and his back faced Fifth Avenue. The raincoat he wore failed miserably at cloaking the frenzied activity behind it.

They stayed like that for half an hour, and were still going strong when my bus arrived.

SaraSara said:
Give those kids a break - they probably lived with their parents, did not have the price of a hotel room, and were overpowered by their hormones.

If that happens again, just switch tables, look the other way and let them enjoy themselves.

Once I saw a couple making love - not making out - at 3:00 p.m. on the steps of the New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art. She was standing against one of the columns, and his back faced Fifth Avenue. The raincoat he wore failed miserably at cloaking the frenzied activity behind it.

They stayed like that for half an hour, and were still going strong when my bus arrived.

Did you stay for an half-hour or is it because buses come by every 30 minutes ? :cool:

fifs2 said:
We're not prudes..we are just pure envious! My younger boyfriends could barely undress me in the bedroom never mind the park..!

It reminds me of when I was young as well, but I had no problem undressing my GF, it's just that they wouldn't yell.

HOLD ON, HOW DOES WORK THE EDIT FUNCTION ? HELP ME PLEASE

French jurist said:
Did you stay for an half-hour or is it because buses come by every 30 minutes ? :cool:

After twelve solid years of convent school, I wasn't about to miss a show like that.

:):):)

Zackdotcom said:
Haha. I am convinced the older guys somehow teach the younger ones this move at halftime. The smooth one-hand release completely impresses me, and I had never experienced it before Argentina.

After hours of slurping and sucking the face why doesn't the boy ever get an erection? Sounds fishy to me! Please don't say it's just passion. Young men have hormones and they should react unless it's just a cover-up.

Back