Maple Syrup In Bsas?

Morin

Registered
Hi,
I heard they sell maple syrup at Disco , but I was there and haven't seen any. Anyone knows where can I buy?

thanks!

I've had luck finding things I can't find that I usually would buy at Fresh Market or Whole Foods in the Barrio Chino, at the big grocery store there is there near the entrance (forget the name), surprisingly - not the kinds of things that one typically would expect to find at a Chinese store. Maybe try there! I'm pretty sure I saw it there and recall it being very expensive. I know I've seen it somewhere, I think it was there.

Canada #2. You can also find it at my house but that's REALLY expensive! ;)

I've had luck finding things I can't find that I usually would buy at Fresh Market or Whole Foods in the Barrio Chino, at the big grocery store there is there near the entrance (forget the name), surprisingly - not the kinds of things that one typically would expect to find at a Chinese store. Maybe try there! I'm pretty sure I saw it there and recall it being very expensive. I know I've seen it somewhere, I think it was there.

I know this store, good idea, thanks!

Have a bottle in my kitchen, mint condition, new, sealed. Waiting for a MS withdrawal to kick in before opening it.

Back