Married and expecting a baby in BA :)

KittyCatBA

Registered
Hi everyone! I'm new here to BA Expats, although I've heard about it many times over the past few years I've been living here.

I just married my Argentine husband this year, and we're expecting a baby girl in January. I think my main motivation for signing up and getting involved in this group is to meet other women / parents who have babies or are expecting...

If that's you, please let me know :) Ha and I'm also open to meeting people in general, or having discussions about living here so I'm looking forward to participating.

Beso!!

Cat

Welcome and congrats! Where in BsAs do you live? Although it might be a while before your baby girl can play with other children, we have play groups regularly in the belgrano area, let me know if you would like to join us sometime :)

Congratulations Cat. I just moved recently from Los Angeles to Buenos Aires and are expecting a baby in April with my argie girlfriend. So far loving the city and a little nervous about being a first time dad jeje

Hi everyone,
Congrats! I recently moved to BA. We are expecting a babygirl in Feb with my Argentinian girlfriend. It would be great to exchange some ideas and help each other out as having a baby in a foreign country could be challenging.

Back