mate

When I say that is another concept there is nothing wrong in it. For me a a coffee is just a coffee and a quiet place plus a nice talk and there is nothing wrong in it, and the new concept is coffe plus icecream plus dulce de leche I don`t have anything against that but I still prefer just coffee, this is only a matter of taste.
regards
Reina

rihornos said:
When I say that is another concept there is nothing wrong in it. For me a a coffee is just a coffee and a quiet place plus a nice talk and there is nothing wrong in it, and the new concept is coffe plus icecream plus dulce de leche I don`t have anything against that but I still prefer just coffee, this is only a matter of taste.
regards
Reina

I'm just saying that regardless of concepts offered, if coffee is indeed just coffee, starbucks does it better than the vast majority of cafeterias in argentina.

Mate fanatic here!

As I've mentioned once or twice before, you can order YEMICO yerba by phone (min 4 kilos—give some away if you thiknk you can't use it all). In the process you'll be helping out the families of the co-op who grow it.

Ph: 4958 0679

rihornos said:
Hi
Is it good? my husband drinks a lot of mate
regards
Reina

Of course! I wouldn't recommend it if it weren't any good!

Were you talking to me?

Back