May 18, 2022 Census Day in ARG, per optional digital tool

I'm glad it worked well for you. Did you have the same issue, as Jantango, where she was unable to select the version in English? I chose to do it Spanish and received the confirmation email immediately after the completion. But I did it in March. Perhaps now it may take longer to receive it as the volume of people completing it has increased exponentially.
Hi Gracielle. I had Google translate the forms as I worked through them. If I don't get an email in the next few days I may revisit and fill in the forms once more. Thanks for your input!

Hi Gracielle. I had Google translate the forms as I worked through them. If I don't get an email in the next few days I may revisit and fill in the forms once more. Thanks for your input!
If in a few days you don't receive the confirmation email, I suggest you first contact them electronically:

Thanks. I'm just off Cordoba a couple blocks east of 9 de Julio, and I'd call this microcentro, but they don't recognize that. They're saying it's Retiro, which to me is south of here. But OK, I'm just a yanqui boludo, what do I know?

I can see several reasons why some people might be nervous abourt complying with such an intrusive survey. If, theoretically speaking, someone's immigration status was irregular, I can imagine they might be hesitant, not knowing to what extent Migraciones might be using this to track them down.

I can see several reasons why some people might be nervous about complying with such an intrusive survey. If, theoretically speaking, someone's immigration status was irregular, I can imagine they might be hesitant, not knowing to what extent Migraciones might be using this to track them down.
Marco Lavagna, head of the National Institute of Statistics and Census (INDEC), explained this on the radio program "La García", broadcast on AM750: "The DNI is not part of the census questionnaire. What is requested is the name, only the first name. Only one of the people who completes the digital census is going to provide the DNI because it is the way we have to check that it is a human and adult person, over 14 years old -which is what the census requires. This information is not registered in any data, it is simply checked and deleted. The census is anonymous."

But then again, this is ARG!

I just completed the census on line and it was very easy in Spanish.

It took less than 20 minutes and I was delighted that I could zoom easily out from the CABA city center in the Google map and then zoom in on my house and easily pinpoint the exact location in an area where there aren't any street signs and, as result, occasional confusion on the part of drivers making deliveries to my house, even though there are no other houses on either side or in front of it for two to three hundred meters.

Got it done online yesterday. Thanks to Gracielle for helping to fill in the blanks.

But I have yet to receive a confirmation email?
I completed the form on line this afternoon at 3 PM using my laptop.

I have yet to receive a confirmation email, but I have no doubt that the completed form is in the system, as the comprobante with the code was generated instantly after I finished entering all of the information.

I wrote down the code number, but I also downloaded the file and then sent it in an email to myself from my laptop to my cell phone.

I am assumng it wont be necessary to actually present a printed copy of the comprobante with the code on the 18th, but I can easily show the comprobante with the code in my phone when the census taker comes knocking. 🤠

I completed the form on line this afternoon at 3 PM using my laptop.

I have yet to receive a confirmation email, but I have no doubt that the completed form is in the system, as the comprobante with the code was generated instantly after I finished entering all of the information.

I wrote down the code number, but I also downloaded the file and then sent it in an email to myself from my laptop to my cell phone.

I am assuming it wont be necessary to actually present a printed copy of the comprobante with the code on the 18th, but I can easily show the comprobante with the code in my phone when the census taker comes knocking. 🤠
According to the instructions, writing the code on a piece of paper and showing it to the census taker is equally acceptable.

Back