McDonald's opened a branch in Villa 31

Maybe you noticed that in the Ads by McDonalds is called BARRIO 31 ... Not Villa 31 . Villa and Villero being a demeaning designation for a low income hood ?
However in the Pamphlets Mc list their other Many Outlets in Middle Class areas as Villa del Parque? , Villa Urquiza?Villa Crespo?
An oversight Maybe..

Well Argentina has a different type of Malnutrition, small children are obese, Sudan have a different problem..

If you've ever walked through Villa 31, you know that McDonald's is an improvement from the local fare.

When I asked a few police officers where to stop and eat, they shook their heads and said, "Not here. You'll get sick."

If appearances have any merit, the police are correct. Every place I considered looked beyond unsanitary and unhealthy; fried was the predominant method of preparation.

If you've ever walked through Villa 31, you know that McDonald's is an improvement from the local fare.

When I asked a few police officers where to stop and eat, they shook their heads and said, "Not here. You'll get sick."

If appearances have any merit, the police are correct. Every place I considered looked beyond unsanitary and unhealthy; fried was the predominant method of preparation.
sanitarily produced garbage is still garbage :)

I'd go for a Cheeseburger. Anyone want to go? I've marked its location with the blue pin on the map:

1575833387010.png

Back