Medical Insurance Dentists........

loribuenosaires

Registered
After seeing a few of these I have decided to look for a private Dentist. I would like some recommendations and price ranges for good dentists that are trained in doing white fillings in front and back teeth (they have to train longer to learn how to do white fillings and even longer in how to do them for back teeth), bleaching with the bleaching trays and a cleaning that is complete, 45 mins long with water jet, the rubber thing that spins around to clean and polish, flossing, tooth scaling and root planing. I just had the worst cleaning of my life, took 30 seconds. I'm used to getting a great cleaning every 6 months. They see nice teeth and they don't want to do anything. I still need a good cleaning and bleaching about once a year at home and my husband needs all his silver fillings replaced with white ones and a custom bleaching tray made for him for home bleaching. Thanks so much!

SFGirl, I dunno what kind of medical insurance you have, but we have Medicus, and Dr. Cantarini has a full team of dentists and each specializes in one area ( one for root canal treatments, cleaning, fillings and so on ) With my husband, we got all kinds of stuff done and it was perfect, fast, and didn´t pay a dime. He doesn´t speak english tough, but you can always go with a friend. I strongly recommend him, he works in a very similar way than dentists do in the US.nik

Nikad,
Do you have a phone number & address for Dr Cantarini?. We have Medicus and are looking for a dentist for the first time here in BsAs. Do his team work out of Capital? We are in Barrio Norte.
Thanks
Pedro

"pedroC" said:
Nikad,
Do you have a phone number & address for Dr Cantarini?. We have Medicus and are looking for a dentist for the first time here in BsAs. Do his team work out of Capital? We are in Barrio Norte.
Thanks
Pedro

Hi Pedro,
Dr. Cantarini is close to Alto Palermo here is his office´s address and phones.
nik

Cantarini, Carlos Y Equipo

Cuerpo Odontologico

Av. Santa Fe 3373 9º A / Capital Federal / Capital Federal

4824-9082 / 4821-2620

Nikad, thanks very much for your prompt response. I really appreciate it. And what's best they are just 4 blocks from our flat.
Regards
Pedro

NP, Good luck there! I have a long schedule of visits :p
nik

Hi. I have Hospital Italiano but am at the point that I don't mind paying for a private dentist if they are good. Thanks.

"SFGirl" said:
Hi. I have Hospital Italiano but am at the point that I don't mind paying for a private dentist if they are good. Thanks.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with their dentists. I however can tell you that white fillings are routine almost everywhere, and cleanings ( deep ) are performed ususally by an ¨Endodoncista¨ not the general dentist. I have an appointment tomorrow at 8.30 am if you wanna meet and talk to the doc, just PM me. I got my first root canal ever in San Francisco, it was a Chinese doctor that had studied here ;)
nik

I have used Dr. Carla Ayrad (she is on indextar.com). She accepts many insurance plans and is a good detist although without insurance expensive.Good luck.

Hi Hotmama.
What is conciderd expensive as compared to the US.? I need a crown and it would cost me US$700.00 in the US. Any idea?
Regards, DQ

Back