What medical insurance do you use?

lostravenblue

Registered
Looking for recommendations. Not sure if I've found a good deal or not. I didn't have any at all when I came here, but now I'm financially secure enough to start looking, and everything I've found through Google so far just looks so skeevy. Plus, I can't find one that will cover medication. I don't have a DNI, so I've been looking for international insurance. It's also my first time looking for insurance at all, so if you have any life advice on the topic, I'd be happy to hear it.

I have personal experience with Galeno and Sancor, and my friends have experience with Hominis and OSDE. As a general rule my belief has been if Farmacity accepts them, they're legit (but not all equal).

That being said, generally they're all bad in the sense they will try to nickel and dime you and demand a million forms for anything expensive, and now they've increased close to 100% in 3 months, but it's still better than relying on the severely underfunded public system, at least in CABA/GBA.

Looking for recommendations. Not sure if I've found a good deal or not. I didn't have any at all when I came here, but now I'm financially secure enough to start looking, and everything I've found through Google so far just looks so skeevy. Plus, I can't find one that will cover medication. I don't have a DNI, so I've been looking for international insurance. It's also my first time looking for insurance at all, so if you have any life advice on the topic, I'd be happy to hear it.
OSDE. No major complaints and seemingly accepted everywhere. Also includes emergency healthcare in all neighboring countries. Cheaper than most private plans in Europe with more inclusions. Ongoing medication is covered by my plan, you just need to upload a doctors note and the prescription inside the app and then 48-72 hours later they advise you which exact pharmacy to pick it up from. “Basic” / ad-hoc medication you just go to the pharmacy with the prescription and your credential to pick it up and pay a heavily discounted price.

Back