Meet for Coffee?

What about straight men?

Although I do have a lesbian roommate...

Hi, I just arrived about 2 weeks ago with my daughter she will start going to the University of Palermo on Tuesday and I would love to have coffee and chat for a while with someone, I'm living in Palermo so let me know when we can meet.......by the way my name is Lily

I thought I might reactivate this thread...some people have seemed interested in meeting up. Thursday is a holiday and might work well with everyone's schedules. Is that too soon? Anyone interested in coffee Thursday afternoon somewhere in the city? I'm 25, female, working in BsAs. Write back here or send a PM.

Hi there! Nobody seems to be organizing this meetup in any way. There´s a ton of good places in the Palermo Viejo area. Why not suggest one and set a time, about 4:30 or 5pm before it gets dark, tomorrow 9 de Julio!?
Any suggestions for a venue?
Cheers, Joe

Is anybody reading this thread? Sorry I thought is was active.

I am reading this thread. I would be interested in going for a coffee...though I am not female...hope that isn't a problem ;)

Hey, Joanna, I'm new around these parts, too, and would love to meet for coffee sometime. Let me know if this weekend sometime works for you?

B.A.

Hey Dudes, this is the "Women's Forum".

Back