Meetup with older expats

You guys let the 40's and up know if you meet in Jan. I have lived away for 30 years so I guess I qualify :) maybe we can celebrate the New Year with a drink.
Cheers!

Postmodernchild said:
You guys let the 40's and up know if you meet in Jan. I have lived away for 30 years so I guess I qualify :) maybe we can celebrate the New Year with a drink.
Cheers!

But you left when you were only 3 - as you can't possibly qualify in this category :)

nesika said:
Sounds good :) as a "veteran" you may propose some nice place :)

Da li već imate neko omiljeno mesto u Baires-u? :) Ja ću doći sa zadovoljstvom :)

hello, i am little lost in this thread ... maybe we ALL could meet now in the new year, i am 49 and in pal viejo, could meet anywhere not a problem. i have discovered a lot of younger people and had some fun nites out, but look for more , e.g. dinners , drinkies and different kind of conversations .
lela

lela said:
hello, i am little lost in this thread ... maybe we ALL could meet now in the new year, i am 49 and in pal viejo, could meet anywhere not a problem. i have discovered a lot of younger people and had some fun nites out, but look for more , e.g. dinners , drinkies and different kind of conversations .
lela
Hi Lela,arrange a time and place,see if it suits the majority and,vamossssss,regards Howard:)

Hello,

Now I see that this has been dragging forever ....

Meanwhile a few of us "over 40's and 50's :rolleyes: have already met a few times.

Here is the proposal:

This coming Tuesday 7pm Pertutti , Santa Fe 2020 between Ayacucho and Junin

We would love to see you all :)

Please confirm so that we can arrange the table.

PS Nika_R bilo bi lepo da se druzimo

yes...we would love to meet up this tues at pertutti...(we were there last tues and no one else showed up...but we had a grand time anyway...) jamye and dave...over 60 but very HIP

Back