Men Who've Made A Home Here For Love ♡

Maybe we should have an awards dinner for the Argie women who lovingly tolerate us flotsam and jetsam.

Far from being hen pecked old chap, although you were probably jesting.
Whereas in my previous marriage I took the lead because that's what she was comfortable with, this time it's with more consensus.

This thread is exactly what I expected it to be.

(Except for JayKTusa and Gringoboy, who descibe their ex-girlfriend and wife, respectively, in terms of humanity instead of just beauty and lack of crazy... you two will be the happy ones in the end.)

(Except for JayKTusa and Gringoboy, who descibe their ex-girlfriend and wife, respectively, in terms of humanity instead of just beauty and lack of crazy... you two will be the happy ones in the end.)

Just those two, really? Do you often judge people based on a few sentences on an internet thread ?

You have a rather fiery temperament. It's getting kind of amusing now. (no sarcastic tone)

I think I have extolled my sweethearts many extraordinary virtues on other threads but since our omissions here have been noticed I'll repeat what I said before, just for the record. She is the sweetest, kindest, most accommodating, brilliant, wise, funny, accomplished, loyal, humble, overachieving, sane, logical, patient, consistent lady I have ever met.

I often joke with her that when we get to where we are finally going, I hope that I can Skype with her from where I am, 'down there' to up where she is.

After 20 years as a bachelor in NYC and Florida I had gave up on ever finding a woman that was suitable for me and decided to enjoy living peacefully on a beautiful beach with my dog. The last straw was an analysis I did of my situation: starting with the 6 billion people in the world, I figured that half are women so thats 3 billion possible women for me. Not bad until you take out those that are too old, too too young, too dumb, crazy, married, nuns, biker chicks, in jail, lesbians, gold diggers, scientology women, etc and I wound up with an estimate of 100 million women that would be good for me. Still not bad, right?

Then I deducted those that don't get along with men, those that want to change us, and those that couldn't tolerate my idiosyncrasies (99.999%) and I was left with 3 women in the world that were suitable for me.

So I made the logical decision to stop trying to find a lady to share my life with. Three months later I got an email from a lady doctor in BsAs. She had seen me and my dog on the internet and gotten a good vibe about me. At first I was skeptical but day by day I learned what a fabulous and unique person she is. Strangely, as she learned more about me, she grew to love me.

When her retirement was delayed I stored or sold everything I owned and moved here. We've been together for 3 1/2 years (I've been here 1 1/2) and I have adored her every minute. (Adoration is not a word that people from New York City use lightly).

I had been concerned that after 20 years of living alone I would be living with her 25 year old daughter and 30 year old son but as with so many things she told me not to worry and as always, everything with her worked out perfectly. Her kids embraced having me here, they even laugh at my jokes.

Even though I'm not fond of Argentina I'm very very happy here, due to my angel Portena.

My youngest son is a 33 year old bachelor in NYC. Even though he is an artist, successful in business and leads a very interesting life, I see him trying to find a mate among the angry, neurotic, gold diggers there and I long for him to consider the Argie women that have made good partners for so many of us. But he doesn't want to consider anyone so far away. He's a good boy and I'd like to help him. Any suggestions?

PS: My sweetheart is also beautiful.

So, you were offended by my post as well? Haha I would like to know how...

Guys have a different way of talking about things, in this thread you will find a good mix of pure respect, light heartedness and then your odd total lack of it. Much of the latter is probably not even serious. Given its an internet forum, I wouldnt get too wound up about it.

Back