Mens Suit

trennod

Registered
So I need to pick up a new suit. I am hoping (and certain) there are people here with some experience and would be really appreciative of a few recommendations. Hopefully I can find something of decent quality.

Thanks in advance.

Yes. After hell of looking and several disappointing experiences I can fully recommend Hamilton Row near Juncal and Uruguay. Awesome quality and great tailoring work. Off the rack are 120s but for made to measure and bespoke he had a couple bolts of 130s and 150s

500-600 for an off the rack 750-1500 for a custom is what I remember. I need to go back by for another set of pants, I can let you know.

James Smart is a long standing and very traditional quality men's clothing store. They have several branches.

IF you wear a 40-42L I have several suits I never wore or wore only once.

One is a Zenga (new with tags).

Let me know if you have the lucky number.

Thanks for the responses.

Steve, appreciate the offer but unfortunately I think you have me for height, they will be a bit big.

Philip, I actually went down to Juncal and Uruguay and looked around there but couldnt find Hamilton row?! I did a google search and couldnt find it either! Do you have an exact address or atleast exact street?

I went in to James Smart and they had some decent looking suits, but they didnt have any jackets that fit me; I have broad shoulders, so everything that fits my shoulders is too baggy around the waist or the other way around.

Any other suggestions?!

Back