Mercado Central Purchases 40% Less

Matias - carrefour are french, they pioneered large supermarkets in Europe. 2nd largest retail group in the world. Don't believe the romantic stories about France, it is a changing place. French are the worlds 2nd largest consumers of Mcdonalds food.

I can't remember being in a neighbourhood without at least carniceria & a verdularia. I don't think they are gone yet, but they need to focus on quality and not enough of them do.

Matias - carrefour are french, they pioneered large supermarkets in Europe. 2nd largest retail group in the world. Don't believe the romantic stories about France, it is a changing place. French are the worlds 2nd largest consumers of Mcdonalds food.

I can't remember being in a neighbourhood without at least carniceria & a verdularia. I don't think they are gone yet, but they need to focus on quality and not enough of them do.

I know, what Im saying is that they dont have that many chain supermarkets as we do now, in every barrio, probably they have as many as we used to have like 15 years ago. Today we have more than one on each neigbourhood, we have it everywhere, they have destroyed every small bussiness, except some verdulerias and now (the last 5 or so years) growing chinos.
Part of unemployment in the 90s is explained by this chains, they distroyed quality jobs. They made a disaster.

Where did you find Navarro's info?

Yes, I found it in TV, but I ve been following him since the 90s, and he always has had the same attitude, against corporaations, critical of this government, but recognising the good stuff. He has much more information than anyyone of us can find on the web, he has a team that investigates. It is very hard to get this information of how much does the supermarket pay for the milk and how much they gain. Nobodys gonna put that on the web, nobody will declare "we win 20% in our retali bussiness" you wont find that.

Yes, I found it in TV, but I ve been following him since the 90s, and he always has had the same attitude, against corporaations, critical of this government, but recognising the good stuff. He has much more information than anyyone of us can find on the web,
Oh I forgot to mention! I really like my web sourced information's attitude. Better?
he has a team that investigates.

So do these guys.
nbd8p1.png

yes but at leats created more jobs. These chains destroyed 7 jobs for each one created.

Probably this Navarro has a (big) help from government with these informs and this investigations. Call it intelligence or whatever you want, sadly this kind of information is only in the State hands and in the hands of these corporations.
Again, I seriously doubt you will find this on the web.
Epic_Facepalm_5452.png

I

Probably this Navarro has a (big) help from government with these informs and this investigations. Call it intelligence or whatever you want, sadly this kind of information is only in the State hands and in the hands of these corporations.
Again, I seriously doubt you will find this on the web.

Back