Met An Argentine Girl In The States, Need Some Perspective..

This guy doesn't deserve all the shit he is getting - clearly he fell for the girl and it's easy to see why.. A girl who doesn't give it up on the first night has potential to be girlfriend material - I had to work quite a bit with mine, this was after spending a lot of time in Brazil where things worked quite a bit different in my experience. Anyway the main issue is logistics - in a perfect world you would probably end up dating this girl if she lived there permanently - unfortunately for you she doesn't and she isn't willing to do the long distance thing with you which is fair enough. She deserves a proper relationship as much as you with intimacy.

Don't take it to heart the fact she has stopped talking to you - instead look back with fond memories and move on with your life. I could go on forever about girls I have been with during my travels that all would have been great girlfriends IF we lived in the same place - unfortunately that's not how things work and logistics get in the way. If she comes back and cares she will message you - the last thing most of these women want is a guy that is desperate. You showed enough interest already.. All the best buddy !

I think everyone who has made comments has read the post.

At least two of us have also read Penthouse forum and the graphic description of your make out session is what inspired that comment.

This isn't a question of different cultures. If a woman isn't interested in keeping in touch with a man who lives on a different continent, doesn't really know, and may never see again, she won't. It's that simple. If she was interested in keeping in touch, you probably (99.99%) would have heard from her by now.

And if you are the kind of man who makes statements like "Who cares if she is banging some other dude..." in a public"forum, you might not have been all that impressive in private, even if you weren't as crude when you were alone with her.
emo32.gif

PS: Smart and successful women look for men who are equally smart and successful. She is no longer on a a career path to be a doctor, she is a doctor and, unless you can match or surpass that, you are going to find yourself out of her league. I know this from experience. That's why I'm not married to a doctor...though I once went to a gym with one.

Thank you for a serious response...I guess all the sweet things she said about keeping in touch and made me promise to answer her when she gets back was all just BS. You are right, a girl who is interested will always tries to stay in touch....

Time and time again I gotta keep remind myself that only see things from a girl' actions and not her words.

Time and time again women always turn out to be disappointments...I will erase everything about her from my memory now.

Thank you for a serious response...I guess all the sweet things she said about keeping in touch and made me promise to answer her when she gets back was all just BS. You are right, a girl who is interested will always tries to stay in touch....
She is not going to tell you she will ignore you and stop talking to you after she has had her tongue down your throat and you have given her a peace bracelet- she was just playing the socially nice farewell game. The same way when you meet people travelling and you tell them you will keep in touch. Everyone has things going on with their lives and problems etc - like I said don't take it to heart or let it get you down.

This guy doesn't deserve all the shit he is getting - clearly he fell for the girl and it's easy to see why.. A girl who doesn't give it up on the first night has potential to be girlfriend material - I had to work quite a bit with mine, this was after spending a lot of time in Brazil where things worked quite a bit different in my experience. Anyway the main issue is logistics - in a perfect world you would probably end up dating this girl if she lived there permanently - unfortunately for you she doesn't and she isn't willing to do the long distance thing with you which is fair enough. She deserves a proper relationship as much as you with intimacy.

Don't take it to heart the fact she has stopped talking to you - instead look back with fond memories and move on with your life. I could go on forever about girls I have been with during my travels that all would have been great girlfriends IF we lived in the same place - unfortunately that's not how things work and logistics get in the way. If she comes back and cares she will message you - the last thing most of these women want is a guy that is desperate. You showed enough interest already.. All the best buddy !

Thank you for another serious response. I don't know if she is seeing other guys or not, but it's none of my business. Like you said, she deserves someone close to her and she could have a physical relationship with. Keeping in touch with me is just a waste of time if she is not going to come back and live here.

If she does decide to come back and become a doctor here in the States like her grandpa, uncle, and aunt, then I could see something happening. But right now, she is working as a doctor in Argentina, and I am here in the States building my own business, so no go there.

Yes, the last thing I want is to appear desperate and needy, which is why I always keep it brief and have not contacted her for 5 months. I already did my part, so it is really up to her to do anything. But that doesn't really matter now, I am moving on either way.

She is not going to tell you she will ignore you and stop talking to you after she has had her tongue down your throat and you have given her a peace bracelet- she was just playing the socially nice farewell game. The same way when you meet people travelling and you tell them you will keep in touch. Everyone has things going on with their lives and problems etc - like I said don't take it to heart or let it get you down.

That's actually before we made out and I gave her the bracelet etc. She said all that when we were at the bar. She kept insisting on keep in touch thru facebook and wants me to message her, I told her I don't really want to bother her when she is working and we are continents away. But she said I am going to bother her, and insists on me messaging her any time.

I knew that was never going to happen, and she would slowly drift away, but I did not expect this to happen so quickly.

Actually that was before we made out and I gave her the bracelet etc. She said all that when we were at the bar, insisting on keeping in touch. I told her I don't want to bother her when she is working and we are continents apart, then she said I am not bothering her at all, and I can message her any time.

I knew it was never going to happen, and we would slowly drift apart, but I did not expect to happen this fast. Goddammit, again reminding myself to NEVER trust a girl' words, and only watch what she does.

Thank you for another serious response. I don't know if she is seeing other guys or not, but it's none of my business. Like you said, she deserves someone close to her and she could have a physical relationship with. Keeping in touch with me is just a waste of time if she is not going to come back and live here.

If she does decide to come back and become a doctor here in the States like her grandpa, uncle, and aunt, then I could see something happening. But right now, she is working as a doctor in Argentina, and I am here in the States building my own business, so no go there.

Yes, the last thing I want is to appear desperate and needy, which is why I always keep it brief and have not contacted her for 5 months. I already did my part, so it is really up to her to do anything. But that doesn't really matter now, I am moving on either way.

You've described her and your one date in detail but very little about yourself. What business are you in? Do you live alone with your parents? How old are you? Her? Have you dated much? Ever been married? Did you go to college?

By the way there is a difference between appearing needy and ignoring someone for 5 months.

You've described her and your one date in detail but very little about yourself. What business are you in? Do you live alone with your parents? How old are you? Her? Have you dated much? Ever been married? Did you go to college?

By the way there is a difference between appearing needy and ignoring someone for 5 months.

I worked as a supply chain consultant for 3 years and lived alone since 18. I moved back to my parents' house when I decided to start my own eCommerce business to save money. She is 24, I am 26, I have dated and hooked up with dozen of girls, but I would not say I am super experienced. Never been married, graduated at a top university with dual degree majoring in International Business and Accounting.

I definitely do not want to ignore her. Like I said, I messaged her a week later after she went back just to see how she is doing, and wanted to get a feel of her schedule, she was happy to reply, but took hours to respond to my last text (she always replied within minutes when she was in the States), and said she was going to sleep because it was 2AM and lets talk tomorrow. She didn't hit me back tomorrow or all weekend, and we have not had any contacted ever since. I always give people the time and space they need to get back to me, I never push for anything.

I was a fool to believe when she kept insisting on keeping in touch and told me to be patient and she will be back. Just show you how quickly women show their true colors.

Back