Mexican Food

Mexican cuisine, I wish the owners of "La Cumbre" here in S.F. US o A opens one branch in Bs As, This Mex restaurant is superb, they serve the best Tacos and Burritos. I believe they are the pioneer of the giant Burritos we eat now days. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y16g5D_PexU

I just order my corn and flour tortillas (and salsa ranchera) from Las Tortillas de Pancho Villa online regularly and make pollo guisado at home. It's so easy and much better than what you'll find in restaurants here.

I grew up in Houston and also lived in Los Angeles. Mexican food is my staple diet. I'm even making black beans right now for the week (with epazote).

Mexican cuisine, I wish the owners of "La Cumbre" here in S.F. US o A opens one branch in Bs As, This Mex restaurant is superb, they serve the best Tacos and Burritos. I believe they are the pioneer of the giant Burritos we eat now days.
I miss this type of Mexican food. Ohh the things we take for granted in the US

I hated Xalapa and Mole but some locals like it... (I'm from California)

I was at a Mexican restaurant that had real pollo mole in Puerto Madero. On the water. But forgive me can't remember the name just that it was on the far side of the water. Then again, it was at least a year ago, and such an authentic place place probably couldn't survive all this time!

Back