Mexican in Buenos Aires

genialf

Registered
Hi, I'm new to the forum (and the city of course) and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mexican and I came here to work for a period of two years. I've been here for over a month now and I'm loving the city. I hope I can make some good friends on the forum.

What part of Mexico are you from? I have many Mexican friends back home and have had many great times in Tijuana (I am from San Diego). I've been here a little over one month as well and looking to stay for at least a year. What are you doing for work? What neighborhood do you live in? Cheers, Tiffany

I'm from Mexico City. I'm working in finance and living in recoleta. Where are you living?

genialf said:
I'm from Mexico City. I'm working in finance and living in recoleta. Where are you living?

In certain cases, it's more than ok to speak Spanish on this forum. I would say that this is one of those times.

:D

A new place opened up on Guatemala between malabia and armenia called Tiajuana. I tried it out the other night and had the best mexican food so far. Note: i've only been to two others in BsAs. They also have the spiciest margharita i've ever had.

Back