Mexican in Buenos Aires

Nobody thought that he may be sick of Mexican food and he may want to try something different? like an full 'Asado a la parrilla or a corderito a la estaca', than the usual guacamole, fajitas, tacos or carne con chili?

Lucas said:
Nobody thought that he may be sick of Mexican food and he may want to try something different? like an full 'Asado a la parrilla or a corderito a la estaca', than the usual guacamole, fajitas, tacos or carne con chili?

If you've ever had good Mexican food, you wouldn't be asking this question.

Mexican cuisine, as in food in actual Mexico, is some of the most incredible and complex in the world. But to the original poster, get used to Argentines thinking what Lucas listed is all you eat. Fajitas...jesus.

Napoleon said:
If you've ever had good Mexican food, you wouldn't be asking this question.

Actually I did and I've been sick for three days...maybe it was 'bad' Mexican food, who knows......but never again. :(

[quote name='Don'tMindMe']Mexican cuisine, as in food in actual Mexico, is some of the most incredible and complex in the world. But to the original poster, get used to Argentines thinking what Lucas listed is all you eat. Fajitas...jesus.[/QUOTE]

Okay, burritos?.......live ants were nice I must admit :p

I dunno, I haven't suffered much. I brought chilli with me so I can cook up some stuff... I miss my tequila though. Tequila here sucks.

Back