Mexican Night EVERY Thursday in June!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we make reservations for 4? Can't want to have something with spice. thanks for doing this.

Hi Ivan!

If you'd like I can make a reservation for you. Just let me know what time and which Thursday!

Thanks!!

Whats the price?

Also with the time.... will the comida be served all night, or until it runs out, or till 8?

Looks great! Some friends and I have been making homemade tacos and trying out different receipes so it'll be good to compare :)

Yummml! Lime and coconut pie!! YIKES! Blueberry and ginger matgaritas!! WOW!

Next time in BA I will be eating at your establishment MORE than once! One of the biggest things I miss living in Argentina is Mexican food, as well as Chinese..

Don't get those things in rural Mendoza!!

Thanx for posting....

See you sometime soon and then you can help roll me out!!!

TC

Prices range from 15-40 pesos. Kitchen opens at 3pm and food normally runs out around 11pm.

Hope to see you all there! TC, we'll be waiting for you next time you're in town.

Torta de Res and the jalapeño cocktail were rocking!

I'd put a bit more stuff into the guac like salt,pepper, lime, cilantro, onion and lime juice but that's me. Also I don't think I've been anywhere in BsAs where I've heard as much english. Good mexican food in BA = North American crowd ha

Well done :)

A HEADS UP- Mexican Night will NOT BE HAPPENING this Thursday. I will continue the following week (28th) and continue every Thursday throughout August!

I went this eve to taste some good Mexican food and drink margaritas. I found a bad margarita, so I asked for be changed, they did, the second one was better, nothing much.
I ordered some guacamole, but the waiter forgot or never understood me, so after the Margarita experience I decided to leave the place.
Unfortunately I can not recommend the place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back