Miami Gal Freezing

Hi Mela,

I'm making bi-monthly trips to BA for work for the next year; cold caught me off guard, I was the silly gringo running down Avenida Belgrano in a t-shirt and shorts two days ago--lol but can't do without the workout so I had to man-up. I'll watch the board for meet-ups, maybe we will all talk one day.

Flyfast

Today is beautiful! yay! Tonight's a good night to go out.. what's hot Tuesday nights? =D

How's a gal go about making friends in this city?

Thinly veiled 'I'm looking for nookie' thread.

MLK said:
How's a gal go about making friends in this city?

Thinly veiled 'I'm looking for nookie' thread.

a "thinly veiled" invitation?

I'm not looking for a hook-up, thank you very much.

Going back to the thread, the bedroom gas heater went off today: not enough pressure in the pipes.

According to the government, the "crisis energetica" is just an invention of the media. That blind denial of facts makes me burn up with fury, so I don't really need the heater to keep warm. Perhaps that's the government's intention.

I don't know. My apartment is all warm and toasty. In fact, it's so warm I had to put the A/C on for a couple hours last night just to make it bearable.

Subsidized utilities FTW !!!

Yikes! I don't have central heat, but I've got a little space heater that keeps me warm enough. At least it's not raining today...

Back