Migraciones Address

Big Al

Registered
anyone know the address to migraciones? is there more than one? thanx

anyone know the address to migraciones? is there more than one? thanx

Dirección: Av. Antártida Argentina 1355;

Of course there's more than one (throughout the country), but if you are in Ciudad Buenos Aires this is the one you want.

Its near Buquebus, if you go to Buquebus, then go through that street as if you were going to Retiro.

Its near Buquebus, if you go to Buquebus, then go through that street as if you were going to Retiro.

Alternatively, you can walk from the Tower Plaza area in Retiro. Its literally one street behind Manuel Tienda Leon. You can take the bike path to cut through behind the gas station. Don´t go to the actual 1355 address as they will just direct you back down the street to 1325, Building 4. Right next to the gate.

Count on getting lost and wandering around. Go early and bring something to read…last time I went, I was there for about 5 hours.
If you need a tourist visa extension, just go to Uruguay. Even the agent there told me to head for Buquebus instead of Migraciones!

Building 4 (there might be a line outside the door)... if you are non-mercosur you can usually skip that line. When you enter go to the counters on your left, up a few steps to where it says biometrics. There shouldn't be much of a line. The long line straight ahead is for mercosur.

Get prepared for some hassles BUT remember this is one of the few countries in the world that gives anyone in the world the right to live here.

Back