Migraciones Appointment - Can I Bring Translation Help?

You don't happen to have that link to track the DNI do You? I cannot find it on the Migraciones website...

If you leave the migraciones ooriginal and your ID the concierge may sign for it.
That is if the concierge has an in with the postman.

If you leave the migraciones ooriginal and your ID the concierge may sign for it.
That is if the concierge has an in with the postman.

They gave me two of the same receipt, so I left one with the doorman. Then, the security company changed and my receipt did not survive the transfer. The one i have left is not leaving my grip! :lol:

None of the numbers on my receipt produce results on that DNI status lookup, unfortch.

It should be the bar code number on your receipt

Go to this site and enter the number that is "IdTramite": http://www.correoargentino.com.ar/formularios/ondng
Sometimes they don't even update the mininterior site and the DNI is shipped anyway.

Jumping on this thread instead of opening a new one.

I got my precaria on April 4. I had to go back a few weeks ago because I had a "fallante"--idiots didn't scan my passport properly--not that I'm bitter or anything ;-)

Anyway, it's May 16. I have been here since February so I am anxious to get the DNI. I know Migraciones says it can take up to 3 months but most extranjeros that I speak to get theirs much sooner (within weeks). I check the link daily and it continues to say "El expediente no registra movimientos". Does anyone suggest I go to the DNI office in Once to check in or just continue to wait it out?

Many thanks in advance :)

How long did it take everyone for their case to get updated on the migraciones website so they could check the status?
I was able to check it immediately. I think the same day. Mine has said "El expediente no registra movimientos" since the day I got my precaria at Migraciones.

Back