Mind boggling ignorance

If we could just quarantine all the idiots the rest of us could handle it. Idiot breaks the quarantine idiot goes to quarantine camp until this is over. LOL

Following on Pensador's reporting on number of cases in Uruguay I looked up the Wikipedia page Uruguay Coronavirus statistics. I follow Argentina using Wikipedia and it's excellent data. Here's Uruguay - very close to Pensador's numbers and very small numbers per day of new infection cases.

Following on Pensador's reporting on number of cases in Uruguay I looked up the Wikipedia page Uruguay Coronavirus statistics. I follow Argentina using Wikipedia and it's excellent data. Here's Uruguay - very close to Pensador's numbers and very small numbers per day of new infection cases.

Yes however based on what I have seen in the last week I think this is potentially going to change radically. They opened the open markets back up under the conditions people wear gloves and masks many did not. Opposes. Today I went for a drive around Punta Del Este the locals were out like it was summer vacation time beaches populated many gathering for Asados etc. So if this virus operates like it has reported to be operating then URU numbers could change radically in a month to 6 weeks. Seems no one wants to take guidelines seriously and no one is enforcing them. I so hope I am wrong.

Back