Misuse, Mispelling Of English

Another funny "bad" english experience this weekend.

Went over to my husband's cousin's house. He had a new tattoo that I couldn't help staring at and almost laughing out loud at -- a huge half sleeve of lyrics from an AC/DC song. So his entire forearm from elbow to wrist is covered with the chorus "She's got the jack, she's got the jack, she's got the (jack, jack, jack). He doesn't speak any english, but I hope he knows what that means. I bet he thinks it's referring to Jack Daniel's. I certainly don't have the heart to tell him he's just tattooed his entire forearm with a song about a girl that has gonorrhea.

off-topic (other country). Funny site btw.

german-type-sexual-harassment.jpg

Saw a t-shirt the other day that said Operated Perfection. I wondered if it were an ad for a plastic surgeon.

Once my bf and I saw a on restaurant menu "Joint" chop suey...menus are the best!!!

I still challenge anybody to beat the translation of camarones a la plancha as "ironed shrimp."

Another funny "bad" english experience this weekend.

Went over to my husband's cousin's house. He had a new tattoo that I couldn't help staring at and almost laughing out loud at -- a huge half sleeve of lyrics from an AC/DC song. So his entire forearm from elbow to wrist is covered with the chorus "She's got the jack, she's got the jack, she's got the (jack, jack, jack). He doesn't speak any english, but I hope he knows what that means. I bet he thinks it's referring to Jack Daniel's. I certainly don't have the heart to tell him he's just tattooed his entire forearm with a song about a girl that has gonorrhea.

You should tell him. He deserves to know. :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gringoboy Expat Life 59
Back