Money Transfers (Xoom, Azimo) To Require A Cuil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulips can't be instantly trasnfered through the internet.

But if they could and the internet existed in the 1600s you can bet your arse those Dutch would have driven the price up even more

At least when that mania was over you had a nice Tulip to look at. :lol:

kFPrp9B.jpg

It really isn't, can you reverse a transaction if you make a mistake?
Can you reverse a cash transaction? Can you reverse a cash deposit transaction into a strangers bank account?
How can you be sure that when you pay for something that hey won't 'double dip' and charge you twice for the same? What if they are on the other side of the planet..ever tried chasing a down fraudster under a foreign jurisdiction? I LOVE the fact that a BTC payment cannot be reversed or overcharged.

Send some to by mistaking a 1 for an I in a 26 alphanumeric string oops those are gone to the nether and will never be accessed again.
Have you ever really used BTC? If you did you'd know that an erroneous receiving address of 26 alphanumeric characters will be automatically rejected by the electronic wallet if it does not fit the rules of the original algorithm that generated that address, you can't just change one character without it breaking the address.

Oh, the guy who invents it and tries to cash out? bam goes any value.
Repeat to me the price of a BTC back in 2010? I'll tell you : $0.05 USD / BTC - and back in Jan 2013 it was at US$13 per bitcoin ..what is the price now? Around US$250 ...more than 4 years later and the price has certainly not declined.

Keep on drinking the kool aid? The heli Bernanke cool aid you mean?

Surely if you go to Colonia for money, then you will renew your Visa.

I change money every week Azimo only ask for your passport.

wouldn't the new rule also apply to paypal2cash? has anyone used this service before? If you don't have a bank account, where do you pick up your money?

The have an office in the centro. I get the feeling that are a lot more "under the radar" than the legitimate services.

Can you reverse a cash deposit transaction into a strangers bank account?
How can you be sure that when you pay for something that hey won't 'double dip' and charge you twice for the same? What if they are on the other side of the planet..ever tried chasing a down fraudster under a foreign jurisdiction? I LOVE the fact that a BTC payment cannot be reversed or overcharged.

You can if you do it by mistake and cancel it on the day you send it in the UK with BACS, with SWIFT you have to send a reversal immediately otherwise its gone through. If it's a duplicate of a previous order, or you sent a greater amount by accident under the uniform Commercial Code they recover the funds for you.

If someone is on the other side of the planet you can just use your visa / mastercard and be protected from all fraud.

I LOVE the fact that a BTC payment cannot be reversed or overcharged.
LOL, you and all the scammers around the world too.

Have you ever really used BTC? If you did you'd know that an erroneous receiving address of 26 alphanumeric characters will be automatically rejected by the electronic wallet if it does not fit the rules of the original algorithm that generated that address, you can't just change one character without it breaking the address.

Only if the dodgy exchange / wallet your using checks the checksum otherwise bye bye bitcoins.
Repeat to me the price of a BTC back in 2010? I'll tell you : $0.05 USD / BTC - and back in Jan 2013 it was at US$13 per bitcoin ..what is the price now? Around US$250 ...more than 4 years later and the price has certainly not declined.

Keep on drinking the kool aid? The heli Bernanke cool aid you mean?

pumped up by a mad french guy in japan with auto buying and selling bots. For every one person who sold at 1.2k in November 2013, someone had to have bought in only for it to lose 1k in value. In the last 6 months alone its lost 20% of its "value".

All it takes is for 1-2 crypto geeks who thought this is a neat experiment and left their computers running for 6 hours overnight realising on their old machines they have virtual pogs they can flog to idiots and crash all the markets to basically 0. There is very little depth out there.

LOL, you and all the scammers around the world
I thought we were having a friendly debate, I hope that what I read here was NOT intended as defamatory as it appears.

As an Argentine born Australian of dual citizenship, I feel entitled to make comments and debate on this forum without the derogatory insinuations.

Does it have to decend to this?

I thought we were having a friendly debate, I hope that what I read here was NOT intended as defamatory as it appears.

As an Argentine born Australian of dual citizenship, I feel entitled to make comments and debate on this forum without the derogatory insinuations.

Does it have to decend to this?
You said you love the fact it can't be reversed, i added that so do all the scammers around the world. You should re-read what i wrote, i never said you were a scammer.

Its a major problem with the software as if things go to the wrong place / person that's it you're never getting them back. Its an interesting piece of beta software that a bunch of idiot libertarians have turned into a cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back