Moneygram transfer

I did a cash pick-up at Moneygram office in Ave. Pueyrredon inside a Galeria Americana. near Ave. Santa Fe. For a small dollar amount , it was paid all in $200 peso bills...!
Thanks. If I get any further information I'll pass it on.

Don't you guys think Moneygram's exchange rate has been pretty low? They used to follow CCL's rate, but now I'm seeing it at $319 against $349 (CCL)

i don't care about a few pesos difference. fee with debit card is only 1.99 and it works super fast

i don't care about a few pesos difference. fee with debit card is only 1.99 and it works super fast
Indeed, you can also use the code MONEYGRAM100 for free transfers, but I was just curious as to why the gap between exchange rates is getting bigger

Anyone able to use moneygram lately? This week and last week my transfers have been denied by my banks. Other friends are having the same issue.

western union is taking forever and their rate is worse than moneygram. Making life difficult

Not sure what the deal is. Called both my banks and they claim everything is normal. Western union is taking forever. Was finally forced to get off my ass and figure out crypto this morning. Worked well and was fast. Ended up with better rate than wester union and moneygram.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Expat Life 16
Artur Expat Life 0
A Expat Life 0
P Expat Life 4
Y Expat Life 14
Back