Monthly Face To Face Book Club With Free Book Exchange!

Alicia karr

Registered
We have started a monthly book club for all members of the BAexpats forum, that meets the last Wednesday of the month in Recoleta from 7-9. We have a free book exchange, eat cool snacks provided by our generous members, and beverages, hot and cold. The November book was the New York Times best seller "the motorcycle Dairies" by Ernesto Che Guevaro, it's available thru kindle, I books and in book stores, we are friendly readers and give honest opinions! Come read and meet some new friends, next meeting is Wednesday Nov 27 at my place on Ayacucho. PM for contact and to RSVP. Hope to meet you soon!

I hope you have a book club meeting in December (I'll be back in BA)… but I just checked, the last Wednesday of the month is Christmas Day. Maybe I can make it to the one after…

Thanks for alerting me re Xmas day! Well discuss the schedule at our November meeting. Probably schedule it a different day, same week, but I'll wait and see what the members want to do..look forward to meeting you soon!

I am new to BA Expats and new to BA. Love book clubs so I will get started reading for this month's meeting.

I would love to join, I am going back to the UK for Christmas but would love to be a member from January onwards! :)

Hi Steph! The November meeting is next Wednesday, the 27. You could join us then also--were reading "motorcycle diaries" by Ernesto Guevara ..it's short! If not well see you in the last Wednesday in January. Welcome and have a good trip

Hi there, just spotted this post. My girlfriend and I will be in BA for the next couple of months and would love to join your book group while we're here. We also just picked up a copy of the Motorcycle Diaries a few days ago, so it seems like an ideal choice! I cant seem to send a PM, so drop me a line [email protected]. Thanks!

Back