More Argentina -Requirements When Collecting Cash

TWB103

Registered
Just been to an office of an agent of MORE and MORE is now asking for a bank statement and i had to sign a 'no, im not a narco/money launderer 'declaration form for not much money ( Ar$5000). I still dont know if they will release my money as the intermediary agency told me to return later in the day to find out . Is this normal? Ive withdrawn greater quantities before when i just had to show my identification. Im also within the monthly limit...

Just been to an office of an agent of MORE and MORE is now asking for a bank statement and i had to sign a 'no, im not a narco/money launderer 'declaration form for not much money ( Ar$5000). I still dont know if they will release my money as the intermediary agency told me to return later in the day to find out . Is this normal? Ive withdrawn greater quantities before when i just had to show my identification. Im also within the monthly limit...

Hello, anytime you go over some clandestine amount you automatically get hit with this. And again at 40000 pesos per year. I just filled it out and gave them a copy of my bank account page showing where the money came from my personal account.

Its actually stupid, because the criminals wouldn't transfer money like this and they know it, they use other methods. Like many of the international "terrorist" protection, money launder protection all they do is waste the innocent peoples time and energy. BUt after you jump through the hoops they do tell you they dont know where your money is.

I suggest writing their legal department telling them you are being harassed and already provided the documentation they asked for, the legal department will try to keep the idiotic delays to a minimum for you after that!

Damn well i hope they relinquish MY money after providing a proper bank ststatement. They didnt like my first statement apparently it was too simple. But to be honest it wouldnt be so difficult to provide a fake statement anyway if i was that way inclined. How do they prove the depisitor is who they say they are? Also with macri taking over cant they just chill out a bit! Its a nonsense.

what's wrong with an ATM?

oh, ok - it's like western union. Sorry, np.

Use a bank and paypal or something - I hate those places.

I just went through this today. I've been sending money with xoom and picking up at more for almost two years now, and every time it's been easy. I was surprised when they asked me to fill out another form and email bank statements. I emailed my credit card statements and they wouldn't accept those, and even though they said no checking account statements, I emailed those and they accepted.

Not a big deal or hassle, but you will have to fill out a form and email last two months of bank statements, they told me I passed the 60.000 pesos in a year mark, it use to be 40,000 but apparently now it's 60,000.

Back