More Government Interference, This Time Radio

The radio is still enormously popular here. How many people do you see with a small transistor radio in their pocket or being listened to on a bicycle?
I've seen thousands and this law or whatever it's called is simply more of that dreadful national populism propagated by the Campora and the FPV.
Nauseating doesn't quite describe it.

The radio is still enormously popular here. How many people do you see with a small transistor radio in their pocket or being listened to on a bicycle?
I've seen thousands and this law or whatever it's called is simply more of that dreadful national populism propagated by the Campora and the FPV.
Nauseating doesn't quite describe it.

Not to mention soccer games. Nothing to see, obviously, but the announcers are capable of babbling endlessly as if something were actually happening.

Not to mention soccer games. Nothing to see, obviously, but the announcers are capable of babbling endlessly as if something were actually happening.
Whether you like it or not, football is more important than life itself for many people and if that what they like, then fair enough and many older people love to listen to the footy on their transistor radios, which I find quaintly old fashioned.

Whether you like it or not, football is more important than life itself for many people and if that what they like, then fair enough and many older people love to listen to the footy on their transistor radios, which I find quaintly old fashioned.

The word count of soccer announcers is inversely proportional to what actually happens on the field.

Someone is neglecting their OCD meds...

Considering it's the height of the baseball season, I would have thought he would be absorbed to the point of not being able to post.

In the face of the ignorance that is soccer, it's obligatory to find time to point out the shortcomings of an activity only suitable for children who have not yet acquired the maturity and hand-eye coordination necessary for more complex sports. In any event, baseball games don't start until about 1 p.m. EDT.

In the face of the ignorance that is soccer, it's obligatory to find time to point out the shortcomings of an activity only suitable for children who have not yet acquired the maturity and hand-eye coordination necessary for more complex sports. In any event, baseball games don't start until about 1 p.m. EDT.

Zzzzzzzz! Zzzzzzzz!

I have CDO.

My friends all call it OCD, but I like it when the letters are all arranged properly, in alphabetical order, the way they ought to be.

At any rate, I object to this attack on ajo's First Amendment rights. I refer, of course, not to free speech which speech others are free to mock, but to the free exercise of his religion.

Back