More schools like Lincoln school

jurarol

Registered
Anybody knows if there are more schools like Lincoln school or BAICA? Meaning with similar curriculum and school calendar. I really like Lincoln, but tuition there, is out of this world! Thanx

jurarol said:
Anybody knows if there are more schools like Lincoln school or BAICA? Meaning with similar curriculum and school calendar. I really like Lincoln, but tuition there, is out of this world! Thanx

As far as I know, Lincoln is the only school in BsAs that runs on the north american calendar. But there are other good schools. Other international schools with good reputations are: Northlands, San Andres, Pestalozzi (German), Cristoforo Columbo (Italian), Lycée Francais, Islands.

It is the only one besides BAICA which is very small. I did an exhaustive search because my son will be coming back into late middle school and he would lose a semester if he went to a Southern Hemisphere school. I didn't want to risk the loss especially in math and writing. I wanted to send him to a good Argentine private school but the calendar issue was too much since we are planning to return. They are going to Lincoln starting in Aug.

Back