Most expensive property for sale

perry

Registered
This property owned by the Forbat family is now for sale at a whopping 12 million dollars . When I looked at the fotos and especially the terraza and pool it looked dated and certainly did not have the wow factor . The views were nice but to pay over 12000 us a metre seemed extraordinary.

Thought exactly the same: dated. But a lot of Argentinians like that style and that’s the target market I guess.
What did make me smile though was the usual total lack of home stageing. Not even lack of home staging actually, more home selling underming. Like leaving a random office chair in the ‘senioral y lujoso’ habitacion or furniture lined up against the walls.
A 12 mil dólar asking price and zero investment effort in marketing the place. Coming from real estate obsessed Australia where every detail is thought of when selling even the most humble dwelling -from the smell of fresh flowers to the bowl of chocolates at the entrance so that potential buyers linger on, I m speechless.

Thought exactly the same: dated. But a lot of Argentinians like that style and that’s the target market I guess.
What did make me smile though was the usual total lack of home stageing. Not even lack of home staging actually, more home selling underming. Like leaving a random office chair in the ‘senioral y lujoso’ habitacion or furniture lined up against the walls.
A 12 mil dólar asking price and zero investment effort in marketing the place. Coming from real estate obsessed Australia where every detail is thought of when selling even the most humble dwelling -from the smell of fresh flowers to the bowl of chocolates at the entrance so that potential buyers linger on, I m speechless.
I have looked over a 100 properties in CABA in last 18 months hoping to buy something. Its very common attitude both by seller and real estate agent. I have seen cockroach infested - full of cockroach bodies / feaces in toilets kind of places selling for outrageous prices. No one bothers to make an effort to woo the buyer here!

I have looked over a 100 properties in CABA in last 18 months hoping to buy something. Its very common attitude both by seller and real estate agent. I have seen cockroach infested - full of cockroach bodies / feaces in toilets kind of places selling for outrageous prices. No one bothers to make an effort to woo the buyer here!
Yeechhhh in regards to feces . Yes there is a terrible attitude that no effort be made but we will charge London prices . 12 million dollars for a duplex seems over the top reminds me of a famous case of a sale In the kavagna building for 5 million dollars from a english lord . Ir was the most tackiest department I have ever seen and the marketing of this product was laughable

Look at the bathroom scene where he talks about his showers that clean the most nookiest parts of the body . Cringe

Last edited:
‘Renovator’s delight complete with local fauna’! Even that can be marketed jaaa

But I guess selling a home comes down to business. And that means investment. That’s just not yet the culture here. Real estate or otherwise. It’s definitely not for lack of potential buyers either. There are plenty of Argentinians with the disposable income looking to buy. Efectivo of course

What used to drive me crazy was the complete lack of flexibility with visits. If you want to sell, well you kind of have to make it a priority to let buyers in.

This property owned by the Forbat family is now for sale at a whopping 12 million dollars . When I looked at the fotos and especially the terraza and pool it looked dated and certainly did not have the wow factor . The views were nice but to pay over 12000 us a metre seemed extraordinary.

The article says the duplex has 2130 square meters, so that's just over $5600 USD per square meter at the asking price (which the property has zero chance of receiving as a selling price).

The article says the duplex has 2130 square meters, so that's just over $5600 USD per square meter at the asking price (which the property has zero chance of receiving as a selling price).
Yes you are right about the price and I daré say half of those metros are outside space . My valuación would be 5 nillion dollars for this property for its age and style . Its not a new building and the apartment seems outdated . 1

the real question is how much land is involved. just saying. argentina always sells as is. kinda dumb to me not to fix a place to get a better price

Back