Moving Back To The Usa, How To Get Rid Of Pesos Best

most of my friends who are all in blanco have been unable to purchase dollars for the last month or so . the system exists but it almost always says no.

another friend who earns in excess of 20,000 pesos per month in blanco has been unable to buy dollars for a family vacation at the beginning of September - the reason according to his accountant is that he bought dollars already this year for a trip to USA

I give uo !!! without taxes ? Who can biy that ....I know you know some people that may have purchased at the Official rate flat!

some people may be misled!

if you can proove how you earn those 20k, change it to officiaal dollars is just a trámite.

if you can proove how you earn those 20k, change it to officiaal dollars is just a trámite.

I know a few locals who in the past worked completely in the white here, earning good wages as they are highly skilled university graduates.

Each one got some dollars the first time they asked, only a small percentage of what they asked for but some all the same. Off they went on their trips thinking how overblown the whole "can't get dollars" thing was
They tried again later in the year when they had to travel for work / wanted to go on holiday again. They were denied even though according to the rules they were entitled to the dollars.

They ended up using credit cards abroad to pay for everything as they couldn't get any money.

All but one has now left the country and are working abroad in the US and Europe....

and why not buy dollar oficial filling the form with AFIP? 8 pesos/dollar its not too bad

As if AFIP would really allow the OP buy $2,500 USD. Maybe it's possible, buying about $200 USD per month for an entire year.

you are stubborn !!!! What dollar would they buy Ahorro o Turista?????? straight answer please??? now at $,30 ???

see the dollars available none at the official rate 8,30

Dólar ahorro: $ 9,95

Dólar Blue: $ 13,43

Dólar Turista: $ 11,20

Contado con Liqui : $ 12

Dólar MEP: $ 12,84

Back