Moving To Ba From Texas In January!

Tivanski:
You're talking U$D 5k to 7k speak some Spanish and you've been wanting to come here for a while? I'd say go for it already! When you get here please contact me and I'll introduce you to my new business parner who is going to do the intermediate professional English part of the Interface Skills in English business we plan to relaunch in March.
I came in 1979 at 37 after losing my job in Miami with only my return ticket and 1k and I've been here ever since.
www.interfaceenglish.com

FYI you have a mal warning on your site

The site ahead contains malware
[background=rgb(206, 52, 38)]
Attackers currently on www.interfaceenglish.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).[/background]

Pensador;
Thanks a lot. But if you type www.interfaceenglish.com in the regular space on the top for internet addresses it comes up.
i haven't checked it for a while and at 73 I'm not that computer literate.I'll have to look into the reason for that warning.

I know it is off topic but please review this link.

https://sitecheck.su...faceenglish.com

You may want to contact your hosting provider and see if they can clean this up for you. It will effect your google and other search engine rankings etc. I understand about not being computer literate and I loath the hackers that do these sorts of things.

Agreed. Buy or bring down your electronics.

Soon enough, people might be buying electronics in Argentina and taking it back to the USA.
I kid you not.

"Donald Trump wants you to pay more for smartphones, TVs and a lot else"

[font=Helvetica Neue']The Republican presidential candidate [/font]told the New York Times recently [font=Helvetica Neue']that he’d levy a 45% tax on Chinese imports.[/font]

I can already see myself buying Galaxy Phones in a mall in Palermo and selling them on Craig's List in the USA.

Soon enough, people might be buying electronics in Argentina and taking it back to the USA.
I kid you not.

"Donald Trump wants you to pay more for smartphones, TVs and a lot else"

The Republican presidential candidate told the New York Times recently that he’d levy a 45% tax on Chinese imports.

I can already see myself buying Galaxy Phones in a mall in Palermo and selling them on Craig's List in the USA.

Great idea put the Chinese into a depression and destroy the global economy brazil will look like Valenzuela and you will be boiling eggs in potatoes in Russia to survive. As for me I will fishing off on the coast Uruguay daily but I will survive.

Back