Movistar Charges

Joe

Registered
Lately my saldo disappears very quickly on Movistar. Today I put in $30, didn't make any calls and it was gone in about 5 hours. I'm looking at my account on line (slow as molasses). And this is what is shows:
Descarga de Contenidos
suscripciones contenidos y/o texto - Pago Total 19116 02/08/2014 - 15:11:02 0:00:00 - $9,990
Descarga de Contenidos
suscripciones contenidos y/o texto - Pago Total 19116 02/08/2014 - 15:07:03 0:00:00 - $9,410

All my active services are marked as free.

What's the dealio?

They do that to me too.. it's irritating. You must be subscribed to information services you didn't really request. I was having those same issues. I was planning on going to Movistar and asking them to unsubscribe me. I might not need to after all but that's a different story.

You must call customer service 611 and ask the operator to erase any suscriptions in your account... they will claim you ordered via internet or otherwise tunes, computer games, etc. ask them to erase them and ask for refund...!

Lately my saldo disappears very quickly on Movistar. Today I put in $30, didn't make any calls and it was gone in about 5 hours. I'm looking at my account on line (slow as molasses). And this is what is shows:
Descarga de Contenidos
suscripciones contenidos y/o texto - Pago Total 19116 02/08/2014 - 15:11:02 0:00:00 - $9,990
Descarga de Contenidos
suscripciones contenidos y/o texto - Pago Total 19116 02/08/2014 - 15:07:03 0:00:00 - $9,410

All my active services are marked as free.

What's the dealio?

It's the (Argentine) free market at work. The invisible hand rules.

Where do you find that account info online?
Movistar.com.ar

You have to register for an account of course.

After you have registered go to Mi Movistar/Mi Saldo/Detalle de Consumos

Here's a response to someone with the same problems:

[font=Movistar Text'][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Buenas tardes,le comento que los servicios que verifica del 19116 son suscripciones de contenidos premium de [/background][/font]otras compañias[font=Movistar Text'][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] (por ej:bi movile,terra,movilestreams,etc.)movistar utiliza este codigo como un codigo de facturacion,por lo cual usted no va a recibir sms de este numero,si no de otros numeros cortos (ej:25300,46669,2020,etc.),y al recibir esos mensajes,para asi evitar su cobro se debe contestar con la palabra [/background][/font]baja[font=Movistar Text'][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)].[/background][/font]
[font=Movistar Text'][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]En caso de ser una suscripcion Wap,usted no va a recibir sms de estas compañias, y podra solicitar la baja a traves de la ruta [/background][/font]mi movistar-tramites y consultas-Consultar sobre suscripciones por SMS[font=Movistar Text'][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ingresando [/background][/font]aqui[font=Movistar Text'][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)].-[/background][/font]

[font=Movistar Text'][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]PD:el 19114 tambien es un codigo de facturacion de movistar y es referido al servicio de [/background][/font]internet por dia[font=Movistar Text'][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)],para mas informacion [/background][/font]aqui

http://comunidad.mov...FA#.U92RJvldUrV

I have an additional question. Does anyone know how long your saldo (what's the English word for this?) lasts? I believe someone posted that if you get a promotional saldo that that is more limited in time. Is there a code to enter to see what the time expiration was for this. I used to have Claro and I remember having less problems with disappearing saldo.

You must call customer service 611 and ask the operator to erase any suscriptions in your account... they will claim you ordered via internet or otherwise tunes, computer games, etc. ask them to erase them and ask for refund...!
I tried calling 611 but I'm out of saldo again. I initiated a tramite, but when I look at the status it says that I have no tramites. I wrote the number down but I can find anyplace to enter the tramite number to see the status...

Also the Movistar web site lists your services/subscriptions and according to that I have no paid for services/subscriptions. These are like secret subscriptions.

As soon as I put money into my Movistar account it disappears in a few hours making zero calls. Incredible.

Back