Mujeres Con Pelotas The Film

Desde2008

Registered
I am looking forward to seeing this film about women being prevented and criticized for playing soccer in Argentina. I think women's soccer can show the true joy of playing the game. This also seems like a great business opportunity that is being ignored by many. You couldn't pay me to go to a soccer game here unless it was a female game. Then I would gladly pay.

Preview of the documentary on YouTube

I am looking forward to seeing this film about women being prevented and criticized for playing soccer in Argentina. I think women's soccer can show the true joy of playing the game. This also seems like a great business opportunity that is being ignored by many. You couldn't pay me to go to a soccer game here unless it was a female game. Then I would gladly pay.

Should be an interesting film ...About the business opportunity being ignored;ermmm....as we speak the majority wouldnt go to a female "soccer" game even if they were paid to do so. Having said that though, female football is on the rise globally.

Should be an interesting film ...About the business opportunity being ignored;ermmm....as we speak the majority wouldnt go to a female "soccer" game even if they were paid to do so. Having said that though, female football is on the rise globally.

Are you just teasing him for saying soccer rather than futbol, or are you seriously saying that you don't think people would be interested in watching women play the game? I mean, everyone enjoys a good catfight, eh? Throw in the occasional artfully managed wardrobe malfunction, and I think you could fill the stands...

Yes, I know, that was a horribly sexist thing to say, and it deprecates the athleticism of the players, but this is a discussion of marketing, no? Sex sells, and the more chauvinistic the society, the more true that axiom becomes.

The movie title says a lot "Women With Balls"! is revealing of the attitude of Girls that play soccer. In Hockey Las Leonas Argentine champions doesn't attract big crowds, neither does ladies basketball. Sex on the field is not an attraction for the male public, other than the Cheer Leaders, Its not mud wrestling .

You couldn't pay me enough to go to a soccer game under any circumstances, except perhaps at gunpoint.

You couldn't pay enough to go to a soccer game under any circumstances, except maybe at gunpoint.

I'm interested in learning more about the game. As is, I'm indifferent because I don't understand the game, and it therefore makes no sense to me.

Imagine watching a game of norteamericano football if you didn't know the rules.

I'm interested in learning more about the game. As is, I'm indifferent because I don't understand the game, and it therefore makes no sense to me.

Imagine watching a game of norteamericano football if you didn't know the rules.

Both are equally boring.

Back