Multiple Re-Entries During Months-Long Stay

The Radex system was not introduced to make it easier for the foreigner to apply for temporary or permanent residency.

It was (and is) designed as a trap for "irregulars" to self identify and provide their location in Argentina, making it easier for migraciones to "find" them.

PS: Perhaps as well as a means of eliminating multiple visits by applicants who don't yet have all of their papers in order.

This is so true.
But you missed one thing - Radex is made to make money.
You first have to pay and then you are attaching millions of documents, which could be the case will never be submitted in full, i.e. case will be freezed forever.
Do you know it is possible to proceed the case for free? Is there any line saying that on Radex? No. But legally it is possible. When they say the only way is Radex -they making more money, simple as that.

Correct, and thanks. I'm asking a few things, primarily in terms of the actual written regulations for tourist stamps, extensions, and any limits on the total number of days one can spend as a tourist in-country per year (see my example for Brazil in the original post), and then the ::likelihood:: and :: probability:: of how those would be interpreted for my situation, with multiple exits and re-entries in a 4.5-month period.

So, as an example, like you say - you could theoretically be rejected on your first entry. But in my case the probability of that happening is essentially zero, so it's neither here nor there.

The DNU 70/2017 says abuse of the entrance permit. That’s it. So, there are not further regulations.

Back