My 13yo Nephew Robbed - Unusual Method

nikad said:
This jerk has been accused last week of abusing a schoolgirl close to the railroads in Belgrano R, it was all over the news. He had scissors with him and cut some kids hair as well. I´m sorry this happened to your nephew and I suggest you talk to other parents from the school and go to the Police station and if you get no immediate answers call some media. This guy is known by everybody and is always either robing or molesting students!!!!

Maybe it's my turn to be the starry-eyed optimist but I would think this sort of thing would be beyond the bribing of police in a place like Buenos Aires. Maybe the guy is the uncle/brother/etc of a cop. Or an ex-cop.
Frontier justice?
That idea about getting a pic of the guy and circulating it is great.

jayjane said:
I am so sorry this happened. These are traumatic experiences for kids. My husband and some friends were robbed when he was little here in Belgrano. The guy even took his shoes. They all recovered just fine from the experience if that is a worry. But, it still is not fun to go through things like this as a kid. You surely remember it all your life and my husband can tell the story like it happened yesterday.

I know that how it feels. I was robbed seven times. I was eleven the first time and fifteen the last. Two got really ugly.

jayjane said:
Also, thanks for sharing so that other people can be on the look out in this area.

You're welcome. Thanks for replying.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MilHojas Articles 0
Back