My Car Stolen.

I once heard from a Porteña that her car was stolen 7 times in 10 years. She had a tracking device on the car, so she could always find it back. She had a Volkswagen Golf, it was a popular model to steal, so others could use it for spare parts.
I don't suppose there was much left of it then when she got it back the seventh time...

Sucks you did not get it back I cannot imagine the fustration.

Check this out:

Tiny Device Allows You To Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone

http://smartdevicetrends.com/trackr-car06.html?s1=eslmedia-theindependent--WW-TB-Car--Finally+You+Can+Track+Your+Car+Using+Your+Smartphone&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=WW-TB-Car&utm_term=Finally+You+Can+Track+Your+Car+Using+Your+Smartphone--http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.taboolasyndication.com%2Flibtrc%2Fstatic%2Fthumbnails%2F27c596b8d6b9746c53677b3405d0ed82.jpg&utm_medium=eslmedia-theindependent

Reviewing my Credit Cards online this morning ... shocked to see that the my camioneta is circulating on autopistas and incurred $83 dollars in tolls last month alone (the auto pass installed is connected to my CC).

What to do?
This must be easy for police to catch.
Should I leave my CC authorized until police catch him?
Or should I notify Visa to block payment immediately?
Should I report to police?

Camino Buen Ayre 4168 .................. $37.79
AUBASA 5920 ................................... $4.61
Autopista Del Oeste 4079 .................$19.14
Autopistas Urbanas 3536 .................. $8.46
Camino Buen Ayre 4168 .................. $27.83
AUBASA 5920 ................................... $2.28
Autopista Del Oeste 4079 ................. $9.10
Autopistas Urbanas 3536 .................. $1.93
Camino Buen Ayre 4168 .................. $31.04
Autopista Del Oeste 4079 ...................$6.59
Camino Buen Ayre 4168 .................... $2.62

ALL in Canadian Dollars.

Last edited:
I would notify visa immediately, have them stop payments and try to get the charges canceled. Cancel the autopass authorization if you can, and notify the police.

Back