Stolen Car Wheels

smirkypants

Registered
So the wheels were stolen off of my Peugeot 207 as it was parked on the street. Does anyone know where I can find replacement ones? Preferably used buy in decent condition? Hell, does anyone know the number of the guy who stole mine so I can buy them back?

we have a garage space you can rent, we live on Guatemala near Scalabrini Ortiz. Sorry about the wheels.
Nancy

smirkypants said:
Thanks. But I need to replace car wheels.

And you need to get into a garage too. ;)

Or it will just happen again...and again...and again.

I was a nervous wreck when I had a car parked on the street. :eek:

hannstew said:
try mercadolibere

Yep, it's very probable that they will offer them for sale there so you can buy back your own car wheels from the bastards so they can stole them from you again... I know the experience not a good feeling.

Try in Warnes street for four used 207 llantas. (perhaps you can buy those that were yours)

gusgutier said:
Try in Warnes street for four used 207 llantas. (perhaps you can buy those that were yours)
Curiosity . In which street were stolen ?

gusgutier said:

Exactly, that's the street where to go (that's "THE" street were part dealers are).

Stupid question : were your rims numbered (like for insurance purposes, I don't know if they put a number on the rims as well) ?

Eventually, when you start asking, ask for just one 207 wheel and if the guy has one, ask to have a look at them and see if this wheel has "three sisters" nearby (would be tricky to prove they are yours though).

Sorry to hear that. Since the chorros came by car, maybe can you check if, in the street, there's no CCTV that could be interesting (if the quality of the recording allows permits a license plate reading, another story).

If they sell on Mercadolibre, they'll likely sell the tires apart, and the rims one by one (one usually breaks one or two rims at a time, not the 4 of them).

Suerte

and fit security lock nuts to each wheel.
We had the spare taken off our Ecosport in Olivos. My fault entirely for being complacent. Insurance paid and we now have lock nuts on each wheel including spare as its mounted on the rear tailgate. I also fitted a large chain to it.
They got the radio too, so now we just sing to each other :)

Back