Nanny au pair

Julie2011

Registered
Hey,
Can any of you out there recommend an agency that deals with English speaking nannies / au pairs? Ours is returning home...
Other than tat perhaps someone can recommend someone.....
Thanks.

For a long time I was looking for an au pair job in Buenos Aires and used aupairworld. Have read and heard horrible things about the au pair in Argentina agency!

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
Please can you let me know whether au pair world worked well for you? Any contact numbers? Also what are the horror stories? Previously lived in Dubai and heard their horror stories... So is it bad here to?
Best wishes
Julie.

Oh I should have said? Are you still looking for work as an au pair? Do you know anyone who is that you can recommend?
Thanks
Julie

Lclc23 said:
For a long time I was looking for an au pair job in Buenos Aires and used aupairworld. Have read and heard horrible things about the au pair in Argentina agency!

I work part-time for the AuPair in Argentina agency and don't have any problems with it, nor do the families I work for. I remember there was one girl a while back who posted all over this site about how horrible her experience was... I don't know anything about her situation so I can't comment on that, but I can say is that I personally would recommend the agency. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to get in touch with one of the directors!

Hey quick reply, thanks.
Yes please can you provide me with a contact for one of the directors.

Hey Julie!

I am currently a nanny for three hours a week, but I am looking for more hours. I have years of experience with child care and as a nanny. Would you like me to send you my CV or some references? We could meet up for a coffee if you want to meet me face to face!

Amie

Dear Amie,
I will need an almost fulltime nanny in January and then for less hours after that. Are you available?

Back