National Revolution in Argentina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt84 said:
yes, but it was also another less bureaurocratized time when people didn't really need to become citizens. i.e. some criollos only got their first IDs and voting papers when and if enlisted in the army.

I don't know. It seems to me the perma-tourists don't need papers either. I'm just bringing it up as it might relieve the anxiety of some perma-tourists. They can claim it's their constitutional right to live here...

i've been following this particular thread with interest. it's riveting! looking forward to pandulf.ironhead's next installment of inflammatory comment.

diosaarenosa said:
i've been following this particular thread with interest. it's riveting! looking forward to pandulf.ironhead's next installment of inflammatory comment.

I have no intention to start petty arguments with mental and spiritual midgets on this forum. I already explained this.

I am waiting for someone who can tell if the Youth of Argentina is preparing a grand Movement whose Columns will sweep the Nation and establish a new spiritual revolutionary state of power and vitality.

pandulf.ironhead said:
I have no intention to start petty arguments with mental and spiritual midgets on this forum. I already explained this.

I am waiting for someone who can tell if the Youth of Argentina is preparing a grand Movement whose Columns will sweep the Nation and establish a new spiritual revolutionary state of power and vitality.

I am reading between the lines that you are perverted in your desires and repressed in expressing them . Go and get l...........

pandulf.ironhead said:

This is collectivist psychobabble, but it does have a history of success.

Imagine hundreds (if not thousands) of Che Guevara worshipers doing just that.

Tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of Argentines will die if they do.

I'll say what Cabrera was reluctant to spell out.

You need to get laid.

pandulf.ironhead said:

Yes you keep saying that but what do you mean by it? Surely you can't expect anyone to understand what you mean by "establish[ing] a new spiritual revolutionary state of power and vitality".
Could you be so kind to explain what kind of spiritual revolutionary state it is you want the Argentine youth to establish?

pandulf.ironhead said:
mental and spiritual midgets

I wonder if anyone else has observed Pandulf's lexicon and turn of phrase to be unusual, in addition to the general wording of his arguments to be somewhat stilted at times. Something I find surprising for an individual who professes to be from the US and one might assume, speaks English as their first language.

Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

diosaarenosa said:
I wonder if anyone else has observed Pandulf's lexicon and turn of phrase to be unusual, in addition to the general wording of his arguments to be somewhat stilted at times. Something I find surprising for an individual who professes to be from the US and one might assume, speaks English as their first language.

Maybe did he drink a full bottle of vodka yesterday in a bar, harrassed the girls to catch the guy's attention ?
http://baexpats.org/expat-life/7634-bottle-vodka-fight.html

French jurist said:
Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

Are you saying he needs to go to the YMCA?

Is there one here?

How might it help if he does go there?

Oh, I get it.

Is this gay bashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back