Native English speaker - nanny, English tutor, proof-reader...

Ellen Doyle

Registered
Hello!

My name is Ellen. I am a native English speaker, recently arrived in Buenos Aires from Ireland, and looking for work!

I am currently working part time as a tutor at an English language school, so I have flexible available hours.

I have experience in teaching English, minding children, proof-reading documents. I can provide references on request. If you have a need in any of these areas, please let me know! Or, if you have a need in a related area please let me know, I am happy to see what I can do to help.

Thanks for reading.

Hello!

My name is Ellen. I am a native English speaker, recently arrived in Buenos Aires from Ireland, and looking for work!

I am currently working part time as a tutor at an English language school, so I have flexible available hours.

I have experience in teaching English, minding children, proof-reading documents. I can provide references on request. If you have a need in any of these areas, please let me know! Or, if you have a need in a related area please let me know, I am happy to see what I can do to help.

Thanks for reading.
Hi Ellen
I am looking for an english teacher to practice my listening skills, contact me if you like.
Cheers!
Matias

Hello!

Thanks for reading.

Hi Ellen, are you still looking for work? I am looking for a part-time nanny for a short period of time, roughly 2 to 3 weeks initially, maybe longer after that.

Hi Ellen
I am looking for an english teacher to practice my listening skills, contact me if you like.
Cheers!
Matias
hi Ellen
Hello!

Thanks for reading.
Hi Ellen, I am looking for an English teacher for my kids, 11 and 8, they attend the Lycee Francais so their English skills are not so strong. We live in La Lucila. I would like to contact you. Thanks

Hi Ellen. We have a kid of 3 years old for whom we would like to have a kind of teacher/nanny to help him with his English. He has some English at his Kinder Garden and we travel often to UK and USA. Are you willing to try? We live in Villa Devoto , please let us know asap. All the best, Claudia and Sergio and Leon.

Back