Native English Speaking Babysitter needed

Jaconjojo

Registered
Hello fellow BAexpats. We have recently moved to Baires and we are looking for a Nanny/ babysitter to spend time ( play, take them to the park, go to movies, etc) with our 4 and 5 years old sons about once a week so that they keep their native language alive. Native english speaker a must! Please send your references or resumes to [email protected]. Thank u!

Perhaps you could contact the person,who wants to move to BA to teach English? It would be impossible for an English teacher to live on a low Peso income.
To supplement the low income,having a second job,as a babysitter seems like a great fun way to make extra money..,

Hello fellow BAexpats. We have recently moved to Baires and we are looking for a Nanny/ babysitter to spend time ( play, take them to the park, go to movies, etc) with our 4 and 5 years old sons about once a week so that they keep their native language alive. Native english speaker a must! Please send your references or resumes to [email protected]. Thank u!
Hello! I am a Brit who recently moved to BA and would definitely be interested in this position. I tried to email you but it bounced back. Please could you let me know another way to get in touch if you are still looking for someone? Thanks, Cam

Hello! My name is Lucila and I am 23 year-old argentinian student.

I am currently studying english at university and I have got more than two years of experience as a nanny working with children from various ages.
I am not as drawn to the salary as I am to the experience. I have always valued english as an important tool for me and for my future career. Moreover, I have babysitted many children but never expats, and I am really looking forward to it.

Let me know if you are interested!
My cellphone number is 01140823713

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-24-11-57-31.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-24-11-57-31.png
    619.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20170416-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20170416-WA0008.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 20
Hi Lucila
Thank u for ur interest in working with our kids. We r looking for a native english speaker at the moment but will consider u if any other needs come up. Thank u!

Hello! My name is Lucila and I am 23 year-old argentinian student.

I am currently studying english at university and I have got more than two years of experience as a nanny working with children from various ages.
I am not as drawn to the salary as I am to the experience. I have always valued english as an important tool for me and for my future career. Moreover, I have babysitted many children but never expats, and I am really looking forward to it.

Let me know if you are interested!
My cellphone number is 01140823713

Hello! I am a Brit who recently moved to BA and would definitely be interested in this position. I tried to email you but it bounced back. Please could you let me know another way to get in touch if you are still looking for someone? Thanks, Cam
Hi cam are you still in ba, I’d love my kids to have a Brit nanny since they are very easy learning, already know some French but English is a definite must. We live in Belgrano and they are 2 and 4 yo. It could be part time or even a couple hours. Hope to hear from you!

Hi cam are you still in ba, I’d love my kids to have a Brit nanny since they are very easy learning, already know some French but English is a definite must. We live in Belgrano and they are 2 and 4 yo. It could be part time or even a couple hours. Hope to hear from you!

Hi Florencia. Thanks for your message. I'm still in BA but live too far away sadly (in Boedo) and am also now writing full time. Sorry not to be able to help, would have been keen as I'm really missing being around my young nephews and kids in general! Good luck with the search. I recommend joining and posting in the Bs As Girlfriends Group on Facebook as you might find someone in there. Also, the Buenos Aires Expat group may have leads.

Hi Florencia, hope all is well. Are you still looking for a nanny? I moved back from Boston a couple months ago and would be happy to help out! Let me know.

Hi Florencia,

I am a 21 year old college student studying abroad here. I am from the United States, and would love to help out. I am here till July! Let me know!

Hello! Just what I was looking for. I’m Costanza, I’m 18 and an art student in Buenos Aires. I grew up in Evanston, Illinois and I still speak English regularly with my sister since it was our first language. I was looking for something like this because I love kids and love speaking in my favorite language. Hope you’re interested!
My email is [email protected] if you want to contact me.

Back