Native Speaker For Conversation Classes

Im very interested but won't be back in BA until next January (maybe sooner). Please keep me posted as I live in Vicente Lopez and have a MA in Adult Education and ESL.

Thanks,
Denise

Hi there! I'm from Texas in the United States. I will be living in Buenos Aires beginning next Friday. I am interested! I am fluent in English, as well as Spanish.

Thanks!

Hi Eatell,

I realise that it's over 3 months since you asked, and you have probably found someone by now - but if you haven't, I would like to offer my services.

I live in Vicente Lopez and I am a native English speaker from Scotland. I am currently completing the final assignments required to be TEFL certified.

If you are interested, just let me know.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I´m looking for native speakers of English for conversation classes in Vicente Lopez, Mondays from 17 to 18:30.
Anybody interested?
hello I was wondering if the position was still open? i am Argentinian born raised in Los Angeles, CA from 1985 till 2007 just got back from 2 years abroad in Colombia and Peru. My cell #1151018133 Home #1148638896 I live in Caballito around the corner from Parque Centenario

Hi! I live in San Isidro. I’d love to meet with English native speakers in the area for friendly conversations.
Europeans or other foreigners welcome as well. : )

I'm from the United States, and a native English speaker living in BA. I'm interested if you still need someone. Thanks!

Back