Natural And Thinking-Out-Of-The-Box Doctor Needed

sab15

Registered
Hi,

Several years ago a friend recommended an MD that also practiced natural methods of healing. His main thing was to do very detailed blood tests on things regular doctors don't do like hormone levels, vitamin levels, etc... Also, he is big on heavy metal testing and doing chelation. He is quite expensive to visit as much of what he does is not covered by regular medical insurance. Can anyone refer me to a similar doctor like this in Buenos Aires? And if so, please tell me approximately what the office visits are?

Thanks a lot.

SB

A friend who is Argentine highly recommended this doctor, who fits your request. Sorry but I only have the name, Juan and phone number 4577-0415.

Thanks to you both. Good question, sab15 and thanks Risu. I have duly noted the name and phone. You didn't say if he or she speaks English. Risu if you check on him I hope you will post your conclusions. I am interested too. Also I'd sure be happy if you find out if you can get supplements through him? I laugh at their little 100mg capsules of magnesium when I normally take 1000!

Hi Risu,

I called the number but got a message that it is not in service. Do you have any other info at all about this doctor?

Thanks.

SB

Back