Natural Shampoo And Toiletries In Buenos Aires?

mmaria

Registered
Hi!
I already went to chinatown and find some, very expensive products, but I wonder if anyone has another hint on where to buy natural toiletries in Buenos Aires?
In a very old post someone said they had a friend who sold them, I wonder if that is still the case.

Let me know

Cheers

Maria

The New Garden dietetica on Charcas, it's a chain, so there's other locations.
N

The cooperative at Mercado Bonpland sells some artesenal and handmade soaps and toiletries, along with 100% organic mate, cheese, beer, fruit juice, and lots more, and in the same mercado are a couple of fruit and vegetable stalls as well.
Bonpland and Honduras.

Helpful topic, thanks. My wife and toddler need laundry detergent free of perfumes or else they get hives, so I've spent my last few trips for work to BA looking for them before we move and haven't had much luck. In fact, I seem to find detergents that have extra perfume. :wacko:

The cooperative at Mercado Bonpland sells some artesenal and handmade soaps and toiletries, along with 100% organic mate, cheese, beer, fruit juice, and lots more, and in the same mercado are a couple of fruit and vegetable stalls as well.
Bonpland and Honduras.
Yep, they have concentrated liquid detergent that they claim to be relatively natural and biodegradable, it has very mild smell and if you do a few extra rinses it goes away. It's the only one bearable that I have found here in the last 10 years. The market also has organic dairy from La Choza - milk, butter, yogurt, cheeses.

Yep, they have concentrated liquid detergent that they claim to be relatively natural and biodegradable, it has very mild smell and if you do a few extra rinses it goes away. It's the only one bearable that I have found here in the last 10 years. The market also has organic dairy from La Choza - milk, butter, yogurt, cheeses.

Hmm, good to know, thanks. I was hoping there would be a few options.

I'm familiar with the location of that market, I've walked past it quite a bit.

Back