Need a door person for Art Event (100ARG)

arg_writer

Registered
Hey All!

I'll be having an art exhibit & party this Saturday, July 21st in Palermo. It should be fun. Art, wine, and empanadas will be sold + part of the proceeds will go to AyCs (http://www.aycs.org.ar/)- a charity that offers arts programs to disabled children and adults. You can find out more here: http://tinyurl.com/TockTickJuly21 RSVP is required to enter - which leads me to my questions:

MY QUESTIONS:
1. We need a reliable person to check the RSVP list and let people in/out between 8 and 11:30ish on Saturday night (July 21). We'd pay them 100ARG cash for the night (28ARG an hour). It should be fun! Please PM me with anyone you could suggestion.

2. I'd like to invite any interior designers, restaurant owners, or personal buyers who would be interested in new artwork for excellent leaving-the-country prices. If you have any suggestions for people that fit that bill, I'd like to invite them or pass along the information.

If anyone has suggestions - please let me know! Thank you so much for your help.

i'm sure there are people who would take this job, but my first instinct is that 100 ARG seems very low pay for both expats or locals for the job....

you might want to consider raising that if you want someone actually capable and 'reliable'.

either way good luck with the event.

It's a one-off and 100ARG for three hours letting people in to a fun event seems pretty good to me. Thanks for the wishes for luck. It should be a great night!

I've got two great leads for door people. I'm going to check them out and will remove the post if one of them fits the bill. Thanks y'all!

Arg writer:All well and good it being for charity,but if someone does it to earn money they will need a taxi most likely and then there is not much left over after that. Just a thought.Good luck with your prospects.

Aleina Dee said:
Arg writer:All well and good it being for charity,but if someone does it to earn money they will need a taxi most likely and then there is not much left over after that. Just a thought.Good luck with your prospects.

There are colectivos?

I'll do it! I'm a recent grad from California and my labor is cheap! :)

True ,but my thinking is that a person, who wants to earn 100 pesos probably does not live in San Telmo. I have not noticed a charitable influx from here...
But I am not here to argue . I just put this out for consideration to consider the needs of his target audience.

Back