Need a good chiro/osteopath

Diogenes

Registered
Hi all,

New in town and loving it here so far. Came to Buenos Aires with an existing knee issue which has unfortunately worsened abruptly in the last few days. Basically, my kneecap seems to be partially dislocated. Wondering if anyone can recommend a good chiropractor or osteopath who would be able to pop it back into place for me.

All suggestions appreciated! Many thanks.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post an update and a recommendation. I ended up seeing Birgit, the chiropractor of San Telmo, who brings Danish efficiency and thoroughness to her work. My knee was giving me a lot of trouble and is much improved thanks to a few sessions with her. I've seen numerous chiros, osteos and massage therapists over the years and she's definitely one of the best - knows her stuff and take time to do it right. Her English and Spanish are both quite fluent.

Highly recommend her. Her website is www.quirobir.com

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post an update and a recommendation. I ended up seeing Birgit, the chiropractor of San Telmo, who brings Danish efficiency and thoroughness to her work. My knee was giving me a lot of trouble and is much improved thanks to a few sessions with her. I've seen numerous chiros, osteos and massage therapists over the years and she's definitely one of the best - knows her stuff and take time to do it right. Her English and Spanish are both quite fluent.

Highly recommend her. Her website is www.quirobir.com

Does Birgit work mostly on accomadating the bones and joints, or does she also do massage? I'm need of a masseur that can give really strong deep tissue massage.

Does Birgit work mostly on accomadating the bones and joints, or does she also do massage? I'm need of a masseur that can give really strong deep tissue massage.

I went to see Birgit for the first time today. My muscles were so sore I could barely walk. The treatment was very painful, but very effective. I will definitely go back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Expat Life 0
domthegreat Expat Life 3
Redpossum Expat Life 19
N Expat Life 2
M Expat Life 5
Back